I absolutely love my Book Messenger Bag and Book Billfold from ThinkGeek 🙂
One way to show off your love of books is through your accessories. I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve received over my “Book Bag” that my husband bought me for Christmas. I use the messenger bag in the picture above as my school bag, and my students love a good book pun just as much as I do (bless their little literary hearts). I’ve received the “of course you have a bag that looks like a book” from many a colleague, and I just smile and take the compliment with pride.
So I figured I would share my love of bookish bags and find some other great options if you want to sport a book bag of your own.
- The Book Messenger Bag and the Book Billfold are both from the geniuses over at ThinkGeek. Here’s a magical picture of the cute billfold that I use as a clutch…if only it had a wand holder…
- I know some of you may think this is sacrilege, but I can’t help but fall in LIT & LOVE with these beautiful hand-crafted real book clutches from Bagsy Me First!
- Here is another Etsy option if you feel like getting a real book bag from Bookarelli. I’m obsessed with the Harry Potter one!
- If you’re looking for a more casual, indie vibe, check out this subtle book purse from Modcloth!
- Even Betsy Johnson is getting in on the game with her Chapter by Chapter clutch also found at Modcloth!
- This Apothecary Book from British Designer Lisa Angel has to be one of my favorites 🙂
- If you’re looking for another messenger bag option, these gorgeous bags from KruKru Studio are everything I want in life!
Did I miss any? How do you show off your bookish style?
Lit & Love,